“The Art of Making Foundation” is a global non-profit organization driven to empower women & girls with a valuable STEAM skillset by utilizing 3D Design & Printing as a tool for the future of the cottage industry. We are focused on providing a space for hands-on learning using Advanced Manufacturing, a community to foster growth, collaboration & sharing to drive Innovation & Workforce Development.
- Promoting Women Entrepreneurship.
- Workforce development among women by imparting expertise and knowledge in the art of 3D printing.
- Empowering differently abled communities. Making things is a great way to become self-sustainable.
Our Journey so far…Skilled 200+ Students
80G Registration No: AADTT9701CE20215
- Digital Training on Design Thinking.
- Skillset Training on Digital Manufacturing.
- Full-Day Workshops
Our team has creative thinkers, visionaries & women leaders who wish to Make a Difference and be a change-maker in our traditional society, by walking boldly together & Empowering the dreams of millions of girls & women, to achieve anything they want in the world.
3D Printing as the future of cottage industry.
We want to reduce the gender gap by giving these women a skill set to self-empower themselves and become skilled micro-entrepreneurs in their niche.
We provide Education & Certification Programs in Jewelry Making, Home Decor & Medical Devices. Professional Development & Training for women in the 21st-century skillset, “3DPrinting”. Helping specially-abled communities by making tangible learning products.