Annual 3D Printing Conference
Our first-ever Annual 3D Printing Conference –MAKE IT 2021 is all set to welcome speakers, hobbyists, makers, entrepreneurs from all over the world.
During our first year journey, we have benefited 200+ students from 5+ states of rural India by providing them 3D Designing & Printing skill set. For the year 2022, we are planning to reach out to 1000+ students, youths, women with career breaks; with an intent to provide them job-based training.
We are dedicated to providing quality education to unemployed youths and underprivileged students of rural India. Through our Annual Conference MAKE IT 2021, we are raising funds for a batch of 100 Students from rural India. 3D Designing & Printing skill set will be provided to them free of cost. The Art Of Making Foundation invites all the attendees, speakers, sponsors, hobbyists to support our initiative.
- Breakthrough Stories by Makers
- Entrepreneurial Journey
- Social Impact with AM Technology
- Design Thinking & 3D Printing
- Job Scenario in India & Abroad
- Fostering STEM Education
- 3D Printing Companies
- College Students
- EdTech ( STEM Education)
- NGO Partners
- Global 3D Printing community outreach
- Education in 3D Printing
- Empowering Women in Science & Technology
- Business & Collaboration opportunity
- Showcase your Product/ services
- Giveaways worth ₹10,000.
- Career Guidance
- Fundraising to educate 1000+ students in 2022
- Free Udemy Courses
- Marketing & co-branding with TAOMF in all social media platforms( LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook) our website & Newsletter.
- A representative from the Sponsor Company gets a Speaker slot to promote their company & services.
- LIVE Streaming & Recorded Video access during the event and later
- Customizable 3D Printed Giveaways for our Sponsors